West Central Florida Section Field Day Caravan 2018
18th ANNUAL FIELD DAY CARAVAN INFORMATION
DATE: Saturday June 23, 2018
TIME: Approximately 0900 – 2100 hours.
CARAVAN TEAM MEMBERS: The WCF Field Day Caravan will consist of three teams for the first time in Section history. These teams are:
- Caravan Team #1: Darrell Davis KT4WX (SM) and Christine Duez KK4KJN (SYC). Covering Charlotte, Manatee, and Sarasota Counties.
- Caravan Team #2: Mike Douglas W4MDD (ACC) and Steve Muller KM4VRK (OES, TS). Covering Pasco, Pinellas, and Hillsborough Counties.
- Caravan Team #3: Ben Henley KI4IGX (SEC, ASM) and Randy Payne K4EZM (ASM, ASEC). Covering Desoto, Hardee, Highlands, and Polk Counties.
CARAVAN ITINERARY: http://arrlwcf.org/download/wcfgeneral/WCFFieldDayCaravanItinerary2018.pdf. The Itinerary will contain contact information for each team as well as contact information for that team. Please note: Any updates will supersede previous editions.
CARAVAN TRACKING INFORMATION: All three teams will be running APRS so everyone will know the progress of the caravan:
- Caravan Team #1: K4WCF -9 (RF)
- Carvan Team #2: K4WCF-11 (RF)
- Caravan Team #3: K4WCF-12 (IGATED)